Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Get Up!

I lay there awake in Futon, tossing and turning, disaster dancing through my head. Maybe I'll turn on the T.V., hopefully something on requiring more than a few brain cells. "History Channel - Illegal Drugs And How They Got That Way, Cocaine & Crack," great, well at least it's not pawn shops or muscle man custom motorcycles. I look down at my phone, 2:30am, have to go to sleep getting up at the crack of dawn to leave. The alarm goes off, I can hear the wind slapping the rain against the front room window. I roll over, just a couple minutes. I sat up, it's 9:30, so much for my plan, then again, does it really matter, not in a rush really, I have nothing but time. Throw in a load of wash, finished packing up the van and here I sit at Starbucks, getting a last cup on rehab avenue. Just for Today, I will not procrastinate, as it's been my experience that not making decisions, is more often than not, worse than any of the choices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment