Sunday, November 25, 2012

Some Roads lead to Nowhere

The cleaning, packing, phone calls to friends I didn't get to see. The saying and waving to , those of whom I am close, the hugging and kissing the ones I love; time to say goodbye.

Swim in the uncertain
Ocean of Fear
Dreaming of the day I'll return
and Dance with those who I hold dear. - PAS

I'm so afraid,
if it were not for faith,
I would certainly take my life.
The hope to which I cling,
the light at the end of the tunnel,
the end of these years in the wilderness,
is soon to come. - PAS

I have a few hours left, before I board that plane back into the chaos of uncertainty. Tomorrow at work, I will look around and wonder if I was never here. I will return to that sad little empty room at the end of the day and lay my head down, and give thanks to the Lord for carrying me through another day. Lord it be your will, I ask that you bring me peace. I ask for a miracle, from which you then lead me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment